View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 06:25 PM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 266 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Actually if you want to be such a wisea**, I don't need to carry a snake bite kit, Daddy Belle is a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!Does that make you feel better? We have our own built-insnakebite-kit-live-in-the-house right here if you know what I mean!

No, I don't have the right to play with their safety. God entrusted me with these precious beautiful children to love, nurture, and protect. Until they are old enough to make wise decisions and think rationally for themselves I have to do it for them. Choosing to be unsafe in a vehicle is something they have no say over so I have to think for them and know that they should be as safe as possible in that car.

You can try and justify your poor choices here with us all you want but should something ever happen on that short car ride home, you will wish you had listen because the guilt you will feel will make your life not worth living.