View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 07:52 PM   #27
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 274 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Jo, I am not saying you are a bad parent for taking your kid swimming, or playing ball, or any other kid enjoyable activity. My hat is off to you for that. They are kids, they need to socialize and learn to be in civilization. But as far as the car seat, don't hand me that line of bull****! If you do not want to get the car seat wet then put some towels in the seat to keep it dry. The excuse you don't want to get the seat wet sounds like the ramblings of a lazy person.
All this said and done it sure does get down to being lazy and careless parents over the idea of getting the carseat wet!! It will dry soon enough!
Just use a towel like Piemaker suggested!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote