View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 06:15 PM   #50
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
This is because most miles spent on the road are spent on local residential roads on routine trips and not vacations.. That is why they are called "routine". Duh....
DUH...

You mean like when Einstein is driving home 5 blocks from the pool with his kid sitting in someone's lap?
Quote:
I really think this thread has run awry. I don't think anyone is not suggesting taking the precautions to keep our kids safe. If someone does their job 499,000 out of 500,000 times, that is reasonable. If safety if truely the number one concern, then it is best never to leave your house. After all, most car accidents occur outdoors and not inside your home. Even then, there are a few exceptions of people getting hit by a car while sitting in their living room.
Well I guess some of us care a little more about safety when it comes to children than those who we'll simply deem as "careless". What you are describing is a phobia. No one is suggesting to never get in your car again...I'm not even saying buckle YOUR seat belt. I'm saying get off your ass and strap the kids in!
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote