View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 08:32 PM   #14
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
It was bad in FL too a few years ago. Kids would play in the street with no concern for on-coming traffic.
Still the same! At least in this sub I live in the kids stand there and look at you like you have a problem for driving on the road?

I have driven in Miami a few times and those people are crazy. The signs are in "ENGLISH" maybe thats the problem? They do cut you off, yell at you, flick you off, and whatever else there is to road rage. I experienced it here last year and the biotch tried running me off the road for accidently cutting her off. She was weaving in and out of traffic and I didn't see her until I pulled in the lane.

Anyway I do believe the stats those people are crazy! I don't go there much