View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 05:55 AM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
It's not that I believe our problem is ONLY in Afghanistan.. hardly.. but there was plenty there, and we may have passed up our chance at Bin Laden, when we pulled troops out of there to send into Iraq.

And as far as looking for the terrorist.. I'm all for that. But that kind of war, is not fought on a grand scale, going into some country like Iraq, forcing our young troops to "play cop" and not shoot, until shot at first. Not to mention the money alone spent to support such a war.. Since the terrorist have no "country" that kind of war needs to be fought on the under-cover, hit and run type missions.. troops that can be sent to a location at a moments notice, and hit them hard and fast at their training camps etc..

There I go sounding all Freaking "bleeding heart" again eh ?
eh ????????
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote