View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 08:48 PM   #46
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 266 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
She apparently was about to lose her job due to a drug habit that had been discovered. I imagine that her whole life was crashing down around her and she felt like this was her only way to deal with it. I can't imagine walking away from my children. She must have overwhelmingly felt like they were going to be better off without her, but to think that she must not be "well".

I wish her and her family the best. I hope that somehow she will get some help and be reunited with her husband and children. I am glad they spent the time and energy on finding her. There is at least some peace for the family in knowing that she is alive and ok.