View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 07:23 AM   #30
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
There are just as many people as there are stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Jennifer Wilbanks aka "The ***** with the Crazy Eyes"...I sure hope somebody slapped her silly, then slammed her with all those fines for sending the authorities off on a wild goose chase. The only tragedy in THAT story was that she came back!
It seems like everybody has something to hide except for me and my monkey With that said there is that 10% of each person that nobody ever knows and sometimes in that 10% there can be many toys in the attic. Crazy may be mistaken for depressed or even scared. The mind games that go on in churches take there toll and this lady may have just had enough ? That is only a guess but something happened for the police to not think there was foul play.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote