Thread: Fresh Veggies
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 12:57 PM   #120
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
Good lookin' Greens Son of Abraham. Mine are just stretching out of the ground, but they be as many as the sands on the beach. I'm still getting Peppers. By the way it's Satsuma time.
LSU has very nice tomato's. The tomato's come in a five pound box and cost 10.00 a box. Satsuma's are very good too. LSU grows them in south LA.

CITRUS SATSUMA (GROS SUJET)
Name:  CITRUS_MANDARINIER_SATSUMA.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  16.0 KB
I just called LSU Ag center and the lady said that the Satsuma's will not EVER be sold again because Katrina wiped them out. They will have the tomato's through Christmas.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 10-22-2007 at 01:34 PM.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote