View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 09:18 AM   #43
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
I will agree.. that there are times.. when I wasn't too pleased with the money LA spent on the Saints. However, I would argue, that between what money was spent on the the SuperDome.. and what Saints football did for New Orleans and the surrounding areas last year.. you simply can't put a price on. Considering the condition the city was in.. The Saints had a complete sell out season last year. The attention that was brought to the city by the Saints stellar play last year, and mulitiple prime time games they had from the Superdome.. and not to mention the countless hours and money that Saints players have donated to their city. As impressed as I was all year long by the team, I can only imagine what it meant to the folks still living there, trying to get by in the wake of Katrina.

Other than that.. your posts, your avatar, and signature simply affirm to me what a sad little person you are.. and a cowboys fan to boot.. the whole thing makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD..
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote