View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 12:21 PM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
NONE of us has the right to judge Tammy Faye, her ex husband, or their actions. If you are without sin,then go ahead by all means cast the first stone. I though will choose to celebrate her life and celebrate that today she is at peace knowing that she is not suffering. The minute she asked for forgiveness from God for her sins, it was done. That is the beauty of a forgiving God. I am so thankful he sent his son because we do get that chance everytime we fall on our face and I fall all the time.

God bless Tammy Faye and may God give her family comfort at this difficult time.