View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 01:13 PM   #34
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

I'm no moderator, and I don't play one on t.v. either :-)
Everybody just seemed to be getting just a bit excited is all.
No harm, no foul .

I just feel that there's a few scenarios that allow someone to COMPLAIN all they want, regardless if they "Voted" or not. Bottom line, you can vote, and still not get your way.. Between someone being a Veteran, or someone owning a business in shreveport, but not living in Shreveport.. I think both reasons give someone reason/excuse to complain. Personally I don't live in Shreveport. Sure the heck work there, sure the heck spend plenty of money in Shreveport. And think I have all the right in the world to complain about something if I don't like it. and I don't know Glover from Jones one bit.. I wish the Big Man Glover all the luck, and hope he can straighten out some things.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote