View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 09:51 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Do not mess with a mad Tbelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
The people who really make me nervous in parking lots are those who are walking around trying to act like they are selling you something. Those are the ones I hurry to get away from. In the Target parking lot last year I actually watched a man dressed like a woman try to talk an old lady into a ride. I was putting my groceries in my car and for some reason they caught my eye. Our cars were parked almost head to head. So when I got in my car to leave I just sat there and watched. The she/man was talking to the woman as she was still trying to get out of her car and into the store and wouldn't really leave her alone. She/man kept showing the older lady something in her hand. It just looked extremely odd and out of place to me. The she/man ended up getting in the car with the woman! and I almost hyperventilated because I knew in my heart "Oh no this is not good." So I threw my car into reverse and drove up behind them before they could move to get the license plate number. They continued to sit there for a few minutes and I kept circling, but by this time the she/man had noticed me watching and she/man was watching me. So I parked my car head to head again with them and had my phone in my hand calling 911 because I knew it was a bad deal for sure. The she/man noticed me with my phone in my hand, getting out of my car and coming towards them. She/man bolted from that car like a rocket and began sprinting across the parking lot. She jumped into another car that was waiting across the lot and they took off. Well, the old lady was in shock and informed me that the person was trying to talk her into taking her to her "attorney's office" that was just right across the road. She/man supposedly had this money that she just had to get there RIGHT NOW and needed help. But the old lady was just a little nervous and kept asking her questions which is why they didn't leave right away. Long story short within a week there was a story about these people scamming in parking lots, getting people to give them a ride, and then they robbed them!!!!

P.S. There is no attorney's office right across from Targets. It's only a store called Lowe's.
You go girl. Good acts such as that are much needed and a purple heart for you taking a stand. Freaks every where you look these days.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote