View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 10:29 PM   #57
grazinator

Enough Is Enough!

I am so tired of hearing: "this country was founded on this, and this country was founded on that"

Firstly: "Shut the #*#* up!"

Secondly: Wake up, the world has changed and it's time for America to change with it!

Thirdly: I used to live in Australia, a country where they banned all semi-automatic weapons after the 1995 Port Arthur Massacre (the biggest in the history of the world - 35 killed)

After those stricter gun laws were implemented, nothing like that has ever happened.

Fourthly: GUNS DO KILL PEOPLE - the faster the gun, the more people you can kill.

One of the main examples is September 11th 2001.
If you are going to stand by the phrase: "guns don't kill people". Then think about this:

What if Nuclear weapons were just as easy to get as Semi-automatic weapons? Do you think the Terrorists who flew the planes into the trade center might have used nukes instead?.....YES!

So you might as well just say: "Nuclear bombs don't kill people, People kill people...."...well fine then, let's give nuclear bombs to all the countries!

Go ahead and keep living by that stupid phrase and more and more and more people WILL DIE.

Something has got to happen ore else, you will probably be one of the next victims at the mall or a school....and then when you are lying in your own pool of blood I'm sure you will say: "guns don't kill people, people kill people!"

FACT: Australia abolished semi-automatic weapons after the Port Arthur Massacre and nothing like that has happened since.

FACT: America has done NOTHING when many many innocent people die and MANY MANY more people have died and are going to keep dying until this country does something.

Which looks like it's going to be nothing.

-Peace.
grazinator is offline   Reply With Quote