View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 06:31 PM   #62
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
If, and I say IF I've "over-reacted" on this issue its only because this most important right, this right that makes America the shinin beacon of personal freedom that it is, this right that keeps our own government firmly where it belongs in it's lawful place of servitude to the people, this right from which all of our other rights derive, has been under attack for so long...since long before I or any of you were even born. It will ALWAYS be under attack, and our foundin fathers knew this. They understood that freedom ultimately comes from the barrel of a gun, and that regardless of the passage of time, this truth will NEVER change. So if we're going to err, or "over-react", let it always be on the side of caution. The day firearms possession becomes a "trivial issue" is the day we take that first step down the road to enslavement. May THAT day never come.