View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 01:33 PM   #2
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

been using Macs since around 1987 or so..
over the years, I've used windows and it's different variations, I've used Linux as a desktop OS as well for a time.

I 'suppose' they all serve their purposes. But for me, when it comes down to what do I have to stare at all day.. the Linux OS, the Windoze OS or the MacOS, I'd prefer working in MacOS all the live long day.

I think for a lot of windoze users, would claim a lack of software, a lack of GAMES etc for the MacOS as a reason to stick with Windoze. Personally I don't play much games on the computer or wish to, and for what software I NEED, I've been able to find. If there was ever a program I wish I could run, it would be Internet Explorer. So looking forward to getting one of these new Macs with an Intel Processor.. so I could run IE in WINDOZE along side my MacOSX apps.. should I ever need to view a website in IE

Running MacOS started getting a bit tough in the OS9 days.. but the change to OSX was a welcome change for me, I like access to the command line when needed, already familiar somewhat with Linux and the command line.
I like being able to run Apache, and MySQL, on MacOSX
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote