View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 09:54 AM   #5
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Has the world gone mad or just the police learning how to use their computers ? I read the column on this and they have a unit just for internet operations. I have said on the other thread that they should get them off the
street. I think the net has opened up new ways for them (pervs) to get around with out being seen. I hope SBL does a follow up on this one when it goes to trial. We need to hear from JoePole on this one it ought to be good.
Isaac
Joepole has yet to answer my question on how old his daughters are. I assume they are very young due to his mentality of this.....................

I could go on forever on this stuff all those men deserve everything they get. I don't have sympathy for one of them but I do for their families.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote