View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 10:21 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Two different takes here

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Joepole has yet to answer my question on how old his daughters are. I assume they are very young due to his mentality of this.....................

I could go on forever on this stuff all those men deserve everything they get. I don't have sympathy for one of them but I do for their families.
One is the legal issue of how they use the computer to get these guys and the fact they may or may not have been set up. Then there the issue of what is moral and the potential to hurt people in a major way. I looked at the photos in the paper this morning and most of those guys (80%) looked like they fit the part but the few that did not can slide thru cracks in the system with out getting caught most of the time. Scarlett I agree with your post.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote