View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 02:34 PM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I like your Churchhill quote ! Very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
Yeah, I saw those pictures of the new guys caught, on the front page of the Times.. oh how proud their families must be. Their day just went from bad to worse when that happened.
I have read that many of these type people pray on young family members and they have done it many times. Crazy how people do not report this stuff more often. I think we will see a step up in arrest because locals police can cross state lines now and the net as we all know is everywhere and Shrevesville is just another click of the mouse. I would love to know how the cases turn out so Mr. SBLive keep us posted.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote