View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 12:45 PM   #10
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
I've been on more Delta flights than I care to remember. From Newark, N.J. -> to Atlanta, GA -> to Shreveport, LA Of course this was all SOME TIME AGO.

The idea of a plane flight now.. is just not all that appealing to me anymore.

And I'll admit, that this all so backward thinking, in this day and age. But I've been on the City Of New Orleans train from New Orleans to New York a time or two. And have been on a train ride to Denver as well. Sure it takes like a day and a half to get there. But spending that time in the lounge car, havin' a drink and watchin' the country roll by, was quite the experience. Visiting with strangers in the dining car (no one is in a real hurry on a train ) And by the time I get to where I'm going. I'm completely relaxed and ready to party. Instead of that nasty feeling after a plane ride.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote