View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 06:06 PM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I first must say that I think most high dollar preachers are not worth their pay matter of fact all of them should be "Teaching" from the heart and not the pocket book. With that said I think Jerry had his problems no doubt. Now for all of you that would like to run to judgment you will be the first to be judged by YAHWEH ("I AM WHO I AM") and held accountable for your words and actions. Yes I know you do not choose to believe as I do so be it Your method is to attack and tear down as it was written so it is happening. The dark side has but a short time so they must work fast only to have the fate of the Tares. The wheat are the children of YAHWEH ("I AM WHO I AM") and they shall bow before HIM with rewards and the Tares go into the fire. Before you go on your attack Legion know that the SON OF DAVID will crush your head as you bruise his heal and your time is very, very, very short. There is but ONE JUDGE !!!!
ISAAC SAXXON
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote