View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 09:47 AM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I guess you've figured out we live in the sticks, huh? I'm kind of like Zsa Zsa Gabor in Greenacres. Fish out of water, but love it! Our snakes stories at our house are numerous. Most of them happened the first two years we lived here because we only had one dog. In those two years, we had the garden incident, the boot incident, our son got bit, and one massive one in the barn. Since then we've only had one in the wellhouse when the plumber went to turn off the water..he's still recovering from that scare! I really don't see them unless we go fishing down at our pond and you might encounter one sunning himself on the dock or something. But I keep a sharp eye out for them at all times. And now we have six dogs, four horses, and a cat in the barn. Looked everywhere and couldn't find a mongoose!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote