View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 02:29 PM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Come on man, what do ya mean he "looks and sounds like a dork"? As compared to who? That monkey that's in office now? The lyin deviant gun-grabbin maggot that was there before the monkey? I dont think so. Dr. Paul looks and sounds as presidential as any and more so than most. And yes, one man can take on the system...he's doin that right this second with this incredible grassroots movement and the moneybombs. We intend to force congress to cooperate with President Paul or they can start lookin for work. Ya cant fight "terrorism"...get that thru your heads. This country is bleedin money and troops like a stuck pig with no end in sight. We have domestic issues that urgently need attention. We won the goddamn war. It's over. Forget the war. Forget the war. Forget the war. Repeat as often as necessary.

It's either "We The People" or "You The Sheople"! It's your call. What's it gonna be?
RP is a snowball in hell. Al nothing personal here buddy just calling it as I see it. Things could change ? RP has "some" noble ideas but his foreign policy is not good. You may want to think the war is over and if you keep telling yourself you might one day believe that it is. It is NOT ! Do not go to sleep on your watch. The wolf is at the door and I think President Bush is a very good President and has done a good job. Yes I know this will not sit well with you but it is what I think and how I voted. I never said Al that I would not vote for RP in the main election. I think his chances are not good. Hey he will be made rich by the people sending all the money to him and the idea that he is not a politician now that is laughable. RP best go see the oracle and soon. Up hill all the way for RP and his internet supporters. Doctors never make good leaders
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote