View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 07:32 PM   #10
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
People who think we should "pull-out" of Iraq are simply not getting the Big Picture, just like the hippies in the 70's. The fact that a very few soldiers have this opinion is statistically not suprising to me. I would LOVE to see all of our troops home and world peace, but that is not the world we live in. I like some of what RonPaul has to say, but he is a loon- and wrong on this issue. But that is O.K. because most Americans understand the true nature of this war on terror and the part Iraq plays in it- Despite so much mis-information, America will prevail !

egad.. o.k. tell me, what's the BIG PICTURE that I'm not getting ?
unlike the 'hippies from the 70's I believe the folks who are against this war in Iraq, have many reasons for it.. the least of which, would be dead Iraqi civilians. our commander and chief declared mission accomplished years ago ... let's bring them home. Can't police the world (A long held Republican view point)

But I would like to be educated, and told what it is I'm "not getting" about the Iraq war ? Also I'd like to know what issues of his you disagree with, you'd call him a "loon" ? I know "going back to the Gold Standard" sounds extreme.. but regardless of how you feel about that.. somebody somewhere has to start talking about some fiscal responsibility.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote