View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 09:22 AM   #12
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 218 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
I need the article you are speaking of, BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl_admin
Kids with religious parents are better behaved and adjusted than other children, according to a new study that is the first to look at the effects of religion on young child development.
I am not finding a link to the article you have. I am also not finding religious to necessarily be equated with Christian. I would love to read the entire article so as not to make assumptions. In response to the above quote, the children could be religious Chinese children & parents, Egyptian, etc. I do see your point, and I don't want to respond to information that is out of context.

I believe that people who believe in a higher good - have some sort of religious belief - move toward that good. I also believe that religious beliefs make one a better parent.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote