View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 07:11 PM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
NO the best is David Gilmour hands down

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I will not deny you your opinion there Al. I will just leave it to say that another one of the all-time greatest albums ever made was Todd Rundgren's "Something/Anything". He wrote/produced/mixed/played it all by himself.... Every word.. Every instrument.. Even the sax.. At home.... With an 8 track reel to real.... In his fricking living room! Todd is "A true Wizard, a True Star".. (Another of his albums) Ironically Todd did produce some of Darrel Hall and John Oats albums I do believe. Maybe even "Voices". Which would fully explain your comment!
Just look at the track record boys. The Dark Side of the Moon on of the best selling CDs ever. He is still writing, singing and playing that slide guitar. Maybe throw in some Mark Knofler to that slide playing. Help me Al with the Hall and Oats My dear wife likes old lizard face Stephen Tyler (Aerosmith) and Jon Bon Jovi You know mama's happy ............
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote