View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 02:08 PM   #29
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Actually Ms. Belle would never ever throw anything at Mr. Belle. He is too nice to deserve being mad at (for long) and never would I hurt a pair of good shoes like that

A Perfect Pair is on Line Avenue almost in front of Superior Steakhouse on the same side of Line. The shoes are kind of pricey but they do have moderate shoes as well. It would be a great idea for your wife for Mother's Day!

Another idea is to go to Bath Junkie on Youree Drive and get her a basket of bath goodies made up!!

I am full of great ideas if you boys (men) need help! I am sure Isabella and Scarlett can help out as well. We can make you all look great come Mother's Day morning!

P.S. Neo, you're hopeless and none of this applies to you!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote