View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 12:23 PM   #26
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You dog found some road kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
The powder puff had herself a squirrel this week. She thought she had the treasure! Now if those terriers (and if you call them mutts again we are going out back. Your spanking won't be like the one Al got!) would do their job and rid my yard of moles, we'd be getting something accomplished. I sure would appreciate any recommendations on mole removal. I have bought some traps this week but I am having a hard time setting them.
I can not see Rosie running fast enough to catch a squirrel Now road kill I could see that. Now those traps work and watch your hand. Cover the spot with a board or something to make it dark so the mole will not be afraid to walk into the death trap. You will never get rid of them in the country so get a shotgun and sit in a lawn chair and get ready if the dirt moves shoot it big time. Those biscuit hounds will not be of much help.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote