View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 05:36 AM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
I reread the original info. It says "study conducted re: affects of religion." As I am sure you are aware, BS, a true study is more than a survey - it involves tests over time and must follow a true research format. I give it more credit than the limited survey your describing.

Not everything that comes out on the positive side for religion is slanted. Good produces good in our kids!! That will be nice to know when you're in your 80's and you don't give your grandson money for a video game. Perhaps the good things you've planted will surface and you'll survive instead of spending five days on the floor just waiting for life to leave your body.

Again, we reap what we sow! Truth doesn't need a survey.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote