View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 12:39 PM   #7
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Obama is just pandering to his voter base by offering them a "kickback" if you vote for him and put him in power. It's the old populist trick. I almost feel like voting for him just to watch his health plans fail. Because lets face it, "universal" healthcare is not going to happen in the next 4 years. I'd give that about 1% chance of actually happening. Rather he should be promising something smaller like free perscriptions which is doable (sort of) LOL, how about free wireless Internet? I thionk Obama should promise WiFi from coast-to-coast. I know one thing, I am voting for the next politician to offers free tap water instead of free Internet, healthcare, or perscriptions. If they can't offer free drinking water, what makes anyone think they can offer something as advanced and expensive as healthcare?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote