View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 09:48 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
LOL, well said. In an internet age of blogging and such, please change the "good ole boy" tactics of political pandering. "Substance" should win the vote 100% of the time in 2006 and beyond! Someone needs to stand up and offer the same tax breaks to you and me that are offered to General Motors, Boeing, or who ever the city wants to attract, in the name of economic development. That is when real economic developement will occur. Can't fake it. It must be real (for everyone) for it to work. If I buy a computer for my business, I shouldn't have to pay more % in "sales/use" tax or "inventory/ad valorum" tax or "property tax" than GM in my opinion. Fair is fair.