View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 09:45 PM   #26
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Just for curiosities sake Scarlett, what income level do you consider rich and what percentage of taxes do you think they pay?
Anyone that makes over 250k-300k/yr would be sitting comfortable. After 90k you don't pay social security, from there anyone making that much believe me gets a tax break on everything. Rich honestly has to make more than 500k/yr but sitting comfortable is 250-300k.

I know I pay 33% due to being a business owner sucks for sure but i am a small business owner i'm not microsoft who is very wealthy not just sitting comfortable.

What do you feel is rich and what do you think they pay? I know rich people get too many tax breaks that the middle class picks up.