View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 11:45 AM   #11
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
I can certainly understand the desire to cut out the realtor.. like you say IT'S YOUR MONEY!!!

For many of us, buying a home is our biggest investment.
however I will say that my experience with selling and/or buying a house is one heck of an ordeal !! I tried to sell my first house, and had some lame realtor, waited months and months.. I finally gave up. A few years later, I hooked up with another realtor, she did one heck of a job showing off that house and had it sold in less than a month and for what I was asking for it. And not only that, she found us one heck of a new house, that we've been living in for about 10 years now. Since then, I've recommended this realtor to a few people and she has always pulled through.

But again, I can certainly understand the desire to cut these realtors out, and keep the money for yourself.. just comes down to what you want to do your self. WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK. and yea selling a house this time of year can be difficult..
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote