View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 03:04 PM   #14
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 250 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
>Having your way with a doll in a public restroom, if not indecent exposure, is lewd public behavior

Assuming the guy is inside a stall, how is anyone exposed to what he is doing? How is anything in there considered "public" anything? If I take a dump on the sidewalk I get arrested, right? I have to do that in a facility designed to provide personal privacy in a public space. That's what restrooms are for.

>Yes, it is more disgusting (if not hygienically, then morally) than simply taking a dump.

It is much, much less disgusting. Morally, who cares? You can't (and shouldn't) legislate morality. Even if you did, there is nothing immoral about humping a doll. Weird? Maybe, but certainly no immoral than masturbating without a doll or having sex with a real human.

If I walk into a public restroom I know there is a decent chance I am going to see some other dude's dong unless I purposely avoid looking. What possible difference should what he is doing with that dong make?
You keep talking about a stall but all the stalls I've ever seen is barely big enough to stand in much less lay on the floor with a doll. So it is safe to assume he was not in a stall lying on the floor. Whether humping a doll or masturbating it should be done in private unless you want to sell tickets for it. But being you are a few fries short of a happy meal you would not understand that. I guess you would not care if your wife walked in on something like that because if he is in the bathroom open to anyone he might as well be on the sidewalk.