Thread: Got a beef
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 07:47 PM   #44
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
LOL, I'm just wonderin how much of a nuisance do ya hafta make of yourself before ya get banned from McDonald's? I mean, they even know you by name, Pie! Just seems like, after they botched your order the first five times you'd just boycot that particular location yourself without them havin to ban ya from the place. Ya understand where I'm comin from here, right? I agree that you should get what ya ordered, the way ya ordered it, but damn, lady, the workers at that location have made it crystal clear that they cant ( or wont ) accomodate ya, so why keep goin back for more of the same? Yet thats exactly what you did, and they obviously got fed up with it and just figured if they lost your business then it would be worth it not to have to hear you kvetch about it anymore! Were ya tryin to prove a point? Maybe that "the customer is always right" or some such? Well, a given business will obviously only go so far to accomodate ya and after that, to hell with ya. And your recourse, the way you can most effectively show your displeasure with their service, is to stop giving them your business. Its that simple.
Well for one they did not know me by name, when you call with a complaint you have to give your name. The reason we went to this location is because it is by our house. And why are you saying I'm a nuisance because I feel like they should done their job right. No I know the customer is not always right because I have worked in restaurants for over a period of 35 years. No it's not that simple, there is other things you can do. Why is it I have to be treated like I'm the one that done something wrong? That is what your saying that I was in the wrong. My point is they mess my orders up and other people why keep the workers that obviously can't do the job. They need to take responsiblity for their actions too.