View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 10:06 PM   #6
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
You know it is not the kids that act so bad but the mothers that act like fools trying to be 12 again it will never happen !! Once the kitten changes to a cougar she will always be a cougar !

Attachment 1834

Attachment 1835
I'm glad to see you were using the sarcasm tag. I don't think ANY female would want to be 12 again. That's those awful braces, scraggly hair and gangly years right before becoming a woman. Now 21 is a different story. Hey and believe you me some of us cougars are aging gracefully!

I'm sure the beer was being served so the mother's could find the noise more tolerable. Us mother's do alot of unpleasant things for the sake of the kids. I went to see NSync 3 times. It's a good thing I was there as a chaperone too there were a bunch of dirty ole men disguised as bodyguards hitting on these teenaged girls. I saw this first hand in Dallas. Grossed me out!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote