View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 04:06 PM   #11
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Does anyone remember Circus Vargus (as my hubby affectionately called it Circus Bogus)? It used to be held in the Shreve City parking lot. That was one nasty, smelly show! Whew those tigers were rank! We left at intermission and told our kids it was over never to return again.
Yeah I remember the name circus Vargus but never went to it. Shreve City also had little "mini fairs" with a few wimply rides, but not good ones like the state fair. Didn't do those either. But what I remember the most in Shreve City was the "super slide" which was a huge wavy multi-laned slide. We would slide down on a burlap sack. I was really little so that had to have been 40+ years ago.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote