View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 05:02 PM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Yeah I remember the name circus Vargus but never went to it. Shreve City also had little "mini fairs" with a few wimply rides, but not good ones like the state fair. Didn't do those either. But what I remember the most in Shreve City was the "super slide" which was a huge wavy multi-laned slide. We would slide down on a burlap sack. I was really little so that had to have been 40+ years ago.
You hit a note there rhertz. The old super slide Did some major time there. I think it sat where the old Dillards building was and there was Woolco I think It was in a white building where Burlington coat is located or was located. I think the slide might have been a traveling show this is all very sketchy I bet some one here will know the facts. That Circus Bargus is no place to take your kids. NASTY !!!

Name:  super_slideTRI.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  15.7 KB
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote