View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:22 PM   #13
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
I'm glad to see you were using the sarcasm tag. I don't think ANY female would want to be 12 again. That's those awful braces, scraggly hair and gangly years right before becoming a woman. Now 21 is a different story. Hey and believe you me some of us cougars are aging gracefully!

I'm sure the beer was being served so the mother's could find the noise more tolerable. Us mother's do alot of unpleasant things for the sake of the kids. I went to see NSync 3 times. It's a good thing I was there as a chaperone too there were a bunch of dirty ole men disguised as bodyguards hitting on these teenaged girls. I saw this first hand in Dallas. Grossed me out!
AND where was Mr. Pokie while you were making sure the children got to do this?????????