View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 04:34 PM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kherty View Post
I don't see the relevance in the number of posts and the validity of my opinions? You may be labeled a "veteran" but it doesn't mean your viewpoints are more valid than my own?

I support Ron Paul and I'm a Shreveport resident. I happened to find this site after searching on Google for local forums.

If you think I'm aggressive, then fair enough. I happen to be tired of status quo in this country and there are many that feel the same way that I do. Better get used to the opinions as we are a very vocal group!
Just because your vocal does not make you a winner. I will hear the opinions until the GOP convention The polls do not matter but the vote does I got ya.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote