View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 01:00 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Never problem with their service. I like it !
I wish I could say the same. All I wanted was a 4th TV for my daughter's Christmas present. Dish missed 4 appointments, the last was on Christmas Day! I had a 12 to 5pm appt on 12/25 and the "sub" showed up at 8pm and left at 11pm with no TV's working. They did find the time to rummage through my wife's things though.

The next day I went to Bestbuy and brought some Directv receivers and installed them myself in no time. Problem solved. Dish called me a few days later and wanted to know why I quit. As a "5 star" customer, I asked for a member of management to call me and I would explain it. The off shore worker said "I don't know what a member of management can say that I can't say". So clueless. I never got a call back after paying $1000's to them over the years. They nearly pushed me into the arms of Directv. It was their call, they had so many chances. So be it.

Isaac, Dish works great as long as you don't need them for anything. But try getting an extra hookup and see what happens. Or maybe my experience with them was unique. But I doubt it.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote