View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 11:54 AM   #3
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I think maybe you, Isaac, myself, and Neo, oh and Isabella haven't been.

Isn't it ridiculous what these people do? The scary thought to me is how many people seem to idolize her (or did). You have to wonder what really brought her to this point. Was it the fame? Was it what the fame brought to her life? Was it the people she surrounded her life with? or was it a combination of all of those factors? The girl did have a lot going for her but it's a crapshoot now if she can bring herself out of it. She has two beautiful babies who need a MOTHER. Hopefully, she will realize that and if nothing else do the right thing by her children.