View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 01:20 AM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
LateNight here I for one can tell you all.. to KNOW Al is to Love AL LOL

I too enjoy a good drink among friends and a good cigar. And good music. what more could one ask for. Anyone dare me to post a picture of me an Al A.k.a "sam" doing just that ? LOL

As a young kid in school, I said "I want to work in computers" or some such.. little did I realize I'd make a living at it for the past 20+ years. Started off in Desktop Publishing back in the late 80's on a Macintosh SE. Right here in Shreveport. Then when the Internet took off.. got into web design and some programming. More importantly though, I can say that all those years, I worked with some of the best folks around. I've been very lucky that way!
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote