View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 04:20 AM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
"holding the line" and "staying the course" crap isn't cutting it either.

Now KT I do not think that is name calling it is a plan which the Dems do not have one just tear it down and run home. Just because I believe in something does not make it wrong. I am not making personal attacks but if the shoe fits fine but this start a war program right or wrong and leave before the job is done has been going on for the last hundred years and we always have to come back and fight another day. I was told before I started posting here not to get my feeling hurt and I have been shelled a few times no big deal and I did not take personal and you guys should not either. I hold a hard line because I believe what I say. When I see the likes of Jane Fonda and her buddies come out of the closet it is a sad day. I think Bush will do what is right no matter what the far left cry's about. I too believe that it is written in the Bible that our leaders would be acting as children. Now I try not to evoke the name of the Bible because some readers just think it is fiction and that is their right but for me not a inch of fiction in it. American a place to be free and express ones self at least for now. Now as far as the make up of this forum there are a lot more liberals by far than conservatives and hey I am just fine with that but you want your news with sugar well I do not know where to tell you to go find that. 2007 has a lot of answers waiting on us to get there.

Isaac in translation means "sons of laughter" so I love to laugh. Here is one for you to laugh at: http://www.michaelhodges.com/missing.html

Isaac-Saxxon

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 01-29-2007 at 08:54 AM.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote