View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 07:32 AM   #364
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking The ride is only rough if you do not know where you are going

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
We live in a Christian nation....that's like saying Americans are taking over Louisiana.

However, thanks to separation of church and state, people like you and Roy Moore are the only ones who will be in for a rough ride.
I have a great ride going and it will be taking me to a even better place. I hope Roy Moore is there and I feel like he will be but it is not up to me. Same goes for you Brain I hope you are there too. You need not ever worry for me I am very happy and have the best advocate one could ever have ! Christ . Yes it is faith and it is mine and I try to share the Word with anybody that will open their eyes and ears to the Word of God. I hope you have a great weekend and have a beer for me. You know the first miracle that Christ did was to change water in to wine at the wedding feast.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote