View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 10:31 AM   #365
Interested w/ an Opinion

Rep Power: 0 Interested w/ an Opinion is a jewel in the rough Interested w/ an Opinion is a jewel in the rough Interested w/ an Opinion is a jewel in the rough Interested w/ an Opinion is a jewel in the rough
Thanks to all for welcoming me to the site. When I first started reading I let myself get upset because of Brains comments. But after reading further I realized there are so many more good comments and thoughts to read than his. He is serving his purpose. How many of us have become dormant in our study of the Bible? Brain is inspiring us to defend our faith to anyone and everyone who will listen. I actually think Brain would like to be convinced. He talks big of how much fun he is having. He thinks just because you are a Christian you can't have any fun. PLEASE! The only difference is my fun doesn't leave me with a hangover or an empty feeling wishing there was something more to life. I'm not a holy roller by any means. I just try to live my life as well as I can. I make plenty of mistakes. But I keep trying to live as God wants me live. When I fail I know God will forgive me and help me. Yep. There's that Faith again.
Interested w/ an Opinion is offline   Reply With Quote