View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 03:29 PM   #367
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Very good Anime I knew you had it in you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
You know, I just had an interesting thought.

Why do we not have concrete, physical evidence of God's existance (other than His creations)?
Because He doesn't want us to have any!

Why does He not want us to have any evidence that He exists?
Because we're suppose to follow our hearts and just believe.

I'll tell Brain exactly what he wants to hear. YES! All we have is our faith because that is all God wants us have. The faith is the test! It is the pencil and the paper and He is the teacher (calculators aren't allowed )! We will not know 100% if we are right until after the test is over and handed in. If we remember to study and what the test is all about, we'll get an A in the end.

I'm not a Christian myself, but I'd imagine this isn't a bad analogy.
God like a parent needs to hear I love you and thank you first and foremost and life if full of love some of it hard love as with a bad child and other times that tender love that same child needs. He would not send the hard love if He did not love you so kiss the paddle and move on to better ground. It is faith and He does own all souls no matter who they are so to think by not believing that you found away out well ! NOT ! He created you and will decided your long term fate. I hope you all have a good future and eternity.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote