View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 12:59 AM   #369
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Non-Christians who believe in God are at the very least half way there. In my ever so humble opinion, I think that belief in God is the main step that will get you somewhere. (where I'm not so sure) But somewhere. That's half of it. Now belief in Christ is a different (but related) matter. That is not a matter of faith but rather a matter of grace. The whole concept of Christ is that as believers in God, some of us are so messed up that we would never work out way out of debt to God (via karma) So Christ came to be and opened up a new door thru grace for anyone can walk thru. Now speaking for myself, I am so messed up (in my humble opinion) that I must rely on grace to save me. (rather than karma) I'm OK with that. Now for those who are so perfect that they don't need grace to save them in a similar manner, then my hat is off to them. For them, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth is the rule. Choose one or the other, because that is all that there is. (to choose from)
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote