View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 01:12 AM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Do you think that will take twenty years ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
In 20 years this world will be so crazy that Al will be paying child support to Scarlett. They will have had a cyber baby and he is going to have to pay out the nose for that little beauty.
Isaac is going to have to pay Isabella alimony cause he married her over the internet BUT she divorced him when she found out that he wasn't really a man she was a she. BUT she still gets the alimony!
Anime will meet the woman of his dreams, goes to meet her after dating her for six years, and find out she's already had his baby somehow and now he owes child support because she's already hooked up with Neo, the biggest pimp of them all.
Neo in twenty years will find out that because "he made love not sex" he has an additional 5 kids he didn't know about and owes a backlog of child support on those little ones.

And finally we get to BrainsmashR..............................................he has finally accepted that Christ is real!
Hey now you are going to get a red can over that one sister I am no she cat not now not ever but I do have a house full of them Hope your head hurts in the morning Village for you to night and you are feeling wise I think Isabella would make a fine cyber mate and sorry Isabella no kids I had that problem fixed a long time ago but I am sure Neo and Tbelles daughter would make a fine looking child
Sweet dreams and drink lots of water before bed.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote