View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 10:06 PM   #10
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
You know I read this story and I'm just appalled at the whole situation. I world is in a fast decline to hell. I would like to think that my 12 y/o son doesn't know how to have sex at this point but I am probably wrong. Thanks to TV commercials, TV shows, and the like. It seems like no matter how hard you try to protect them, it is almost impossible anymore. At least I can home school him and know that he won't be in the back of my classroom with a girl! And yes he is getting a great education at home that is Christ centered.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote