View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 08:14 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I have seen the movies except for the last one. I too have seen all three of the Lord of the Rings. I see darkness in these movies and I see light too. This world this life is all about choice between the two. The Matrix too had the same theme of good vs evil. Add Star Wars and many other movies. Seems to be a great topic to draw millions to the theater. I must say for the most part is void of sex and still draws millions. Each soul or entity must ask the question what is the Matrix ? I think for very young children it might open their eyes and rob some innocence from them. Each parent should make these decisions for their own kids.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote